Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: QR Codes
Feb 28, 2011, 07:42
Resonox wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

I'm getting pissed off with all this tit for tat arguing and what is coming around to personal attacks. This is supposed to be a discussion forum where we can all enjoy what is supposed to be a shared hobby. Unless we all move on from this more and more members are going to leave or simply not bother posting any further which will result in only the views of a select few holding sway. I don't want to be part of that as lifes too short.

I'm sorry you feel this was a personal "tit for tat" attack on you....but you did boast about an action which is signed to ask people to refrain from doing...because it is your belief..then tried to justify it....I pointed out others have different beliefs and your actions conflict with those views...but you seem to disregard their feelings to gratify your own....so please don't try to make out you have been singled out...you stuck your head above the parapet.

Not on me it wasn't Resonox, you're aiming at the wrong person. I was just saying what I know a lot of other people feel that we want an end to this pointless and negative arguing.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index