Photography Competition

116 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
BlueGloves
BlueGloves
858 posts

Not a bad explanation
Nov 26, 2003, 20:19
I have a pal who's deluded. Nobody else talks to him. His delusion is that everything has a meaning !

I don't like being beaten up but - sun sign aries - groups occasionally need a sacrificial lamb so I'll go a bit deeper.

I've seen three ufo's many years ago. There were three adults in the same house and we each saw them. About twenty five years ago, round about Hallowe'en. A person tends to tuck loose 'bits' away at the back of their minds and I hadn't reviewed this strand of information for many years. Ike posted a picture in April, I think it was, this year with a shining ball in one corner of the sky. I remember poo-pooing the man's comments 'daftness'. And then, after a few days, started to remember these three balls and then started listening to the para-normal radio show on Resonance, following strange websites, and so on. So, really, this situation with the crop circlers photographs is just me returning to a previous system of belief. Ie that there's odd things happening in the skies. There are no credible explanations and the only thing that I can add to the debate is that the images of the lifter machines leaving the ground is exactly the same way these silver balls in the sky, that I saw, moved.

Lifters, to British people, evokes 'shirt lifters' so it will never become a popular term in the UK. But, please, try it in Google > watch one of those French REALplayer movies and then get back.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index