Photography Competition

116 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
BlueGloves
BlueGloves
858 posts

Re: Crop circle heat patterns
Nov 25, 2003, 23:08
I can think of a couple of ways I could have faked those infra-red photographs but the photographed damage to these crops is, I would suggest, practically impossible from a pragmatic perspective. I have grown wheat half a dozen timesn and know its characteristics well. I have worked with small groups of people on environment projects on many occasions. I also have an excellent knowledge of contemporary sculpture and, I guess, am quite familiar with situations of mass deception and 'Piscean' delusions. But

http://home.clara.net/lucypringle/photos/2002/uk02cl.html#pic2

rather than be vicious I'll relate a boring old fart story. I went to a Pink Floyd Atom Heart Mother gig. It was either the second or the third performance of the suite and we listened to it all in an entranced wonder. There were half a dozen bum notes in this concert but they sealed it as a solid work of art. (Nowadays it's just middle of the road R2 fare). The intricate design of this corn circle, above, demonstrates half a dozen advanced mathematical principles, say. Yet there's not one mistake in it. Not a one. 'To err is human and to forgive divine'. It's very subjective - entirely subjective but
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index