tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited May 10, 2017, 21:33
Re: Hunting Act
May 10, 2017, 20:52
Sanctuary wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Hunt masters see a big Tory majority as an opportunity to repeal the Hunting Act:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/this-could-chance-weve-been-10383290

Sorry, but as much as I loathe fox hunting as well as the next decent person would, it is Manky Mancroft that is urging the hunt masters on and not the Hunt Masters themselves as you incorrectly claim.
Some may do some may not, but let's have it right to start with instead of trying to score points unfairly...Don't jump the gun, that's all I'm saying!

Why are you defending the hunt masters anyway - when many of them have been flouting the law for years. I have some friends who volunteer in a north Wiltshire wood so have it on good authority the hounds often chase a fox through that wood. Pretty much the same in Gloucestershire as I've witnessed myself when out walking. Theresa May is hoping for a large majority of MPs after the GE. Therefore if there is a free vote in the House of Commons to repeal the Hunting Act, and she is on record saying there will be, the Hunting Act will be repealed. A travesty in my opinion and definitely not representing the 'will of the people'. Just the will of the rural wealthy ... again. Hunting with dogs for sport is obscene and immoral.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index