Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ethericat
42 posts

Edited May 03, 2017, 11:13
Re: Hate is a cul-de-sac
May 03, 2017, 10:57
moss wrote:

Anyone here for 'de-growth?'

Considering it's the most vital and urgent issue facing us aside from possible impending global war, you can count me in. It's the endangered elephant in the room that dares challenge the vested economic interests of the neo lib/con political-corporate elite. Large sections of the public prefer a head in the sand approach, or a sympathetic 'what-can-you-do-eh?'shrug, and a media that largely toes the general line or prevaricates. There is no impartiality. FUCK IMPARTIALITY. The satanic blatherings of the globalist gimps deserve no quarter on this. Modern humanity has been seduced by mass consumerism, and the me first culture of entitlement. Left/Right both utterly shameless and in on the act. Sock puppets of the elite. If we don't wise up devastation will force it on us, and you know what the irony is? These same corporations will smell where the new money is, some already are - ecology, but it may well be too late. In the global insanity of Kali Yuga, I'm still genuinely convinced that humanity and the planet will turn the corner, but the journey to that point will be catastrophic.

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Here's Jane Goodall:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JLvIxdbjQ
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index