364 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 19:36
jshell wrote:

What's your option? I mean, we're out. That's that.

When the wheels come off the Euro, and they will, every pundit knows it, what will we do then? Pay for it? No thanks, Jaques!

Stick with Merkel and invite every global waif and stray here? That's working for Sweden, Germany and France, isn't it.

The EU is corrupt. My boss had a friend who quit working in the Union in Brussels as she couldn't live with the herd suckling at the cash teats, she had morals.

What the fuck is it about the EU that attracts people? IS it the apparantley free cash? Coz I can't think of anything else. Is it the very Leftist ideals? I cannot figure it out!

Firstly we're not out, we've only given notification. According to the people who actually wrote the Lisbon Treaty A50 can very likely be revoked.

We're not in the Euro, so a moot point. We opted to remain Sterling, of which I'm actually glad for.

What's your problem with free movement for workers? Should all brits move back here now? If they're the best people for a job then good luck to them!

What is it about the EU? It's the BIGGEST fucking trading bloc in the world that created millions of jobs and billions in revenue which got flushed down the toilet by a bunch of dickheads who've grand delusions that we're somehow still an empire!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index