364 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 23:01
Sanctuary wrote:
Real smart woman. Thatcher with a heart. Irrespective of what all the moaners have to say about her she is very popular with the nation as a whole and the following years will show this to be justified as she steers us out of Europe while dealing with all the other orchestrated crap she has to put up with along the way at the same time. I have never voted Conservative in my life but will this time. I'm supporting our country like a true brit should under any difficult circumstance and won't be commenting further.

A true Brit? You moved here, took all that was good built by Labour in the postwar consensus, used the free health care to save your life, but you will vote for a party that is all about inequality and does nothing for the poor or those in need. Have you any idea what the Tories are doing to this country? Tax breaks for the rich, cuts for the poor, the NHS that saved you dismantled and sold piecemeal.

A true Brit? My grandfathers who fought for this country and then campaigned for Labour, CND, and the unparalleled period of peace that a united Europe has brought us would not agree with your there.

I couldn't care less whether you comment further, although you never seem to have the courage of your convictions when it comes to your never-ending flouncing off.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index