Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 28, 2017, 09:57
tjj wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
And there was no opposition to triggering Article 50 in Parliament. This election is only about May increasing her majority to impose more hardline Tory policies. No matter how much people like Littlestone think it's about the EU, it isn't. A vote for the Tories is anything but a vote for "the people" or for "taking back control".

I think you are probably wasting your breath tsc, unless you've got a random Tibetan mantra to throw in just too make you appear superior to us lesser mortals. Here's Mark Steel making one of his (spot-on!) observations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXjk5AcPmpE

I think everyone is wasting their time June, not just tsc who has been to the well NINETEEN times now on this thread boring the pants of everybody who is not for turning - including myself. People don't change their political views overnight so brow-beating people into submission ain't gonna happen here.
Everyone is entitled to a view and it should be respected no matter what that view is. I don't play the head-tennis game - one post to air your views is quite enough IMO - not that what I say is going to stop those who love to hear themselves reconsider, in fact it will probably make them worse as they hate being talked down to and hearing the truth about themselves :-)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index