364 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jshell
333 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 19:00
nigelswift wrote:
jshell wrote:
For those that are looking for a soft-Brexit as a consolation, think about the punishment that the EU will dish out to the UK.

Ummm, but soft Brexit and no punishment is what every Brexiteer was promised and voted for! Yet now you say it's unattainable but we should carry on with hard Brexit! There's something very wrong with your analysis and please, please don't vote Conservative for the first time, you'll hate yourself long term, the reasons you didn't before are still valid. They're to do with basic morality.

My analysis changes depending on the now. My profession has demanded it. What was true yesterday, may not be true now and everything is fluid. I'm unburdened by being 'Left', 'Right' or 'Centre'. I am what I am and I see the good and bad in every party.

I don't know if Brexit will be good or not, but it's here, it's happening and we're going to have to kick and fight for the best deal we can.

Another thing, I once voted for Scottish Independence. But now, I want to stay and make Great Britain better, better for us the people of this pretty wonderful nation. If that means voting Tory, well it has to be. As I said, I'm unburdened by having to pin myself to one political stream... It's liberating.

There's not much choice now, so quit fucking whining (not you, just everyone!) and get your back behind it for the sake of all of us!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index