Another Election

364 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ethericat
42 posts

Edited Apr 26, 2017, 11:19
Re: Another Election
Apr 26, 2017, 10:44
Nor me. You have raised many excellently observed points that I wholeheartedly agree with. Cultures should be preserved in mutual respect, tolerance, friendliness and openness. The final outcome of mass multiculturalism is monoculturalism. Native indigenous tribal peoples have suffered greatly in the past by mass absorption, and yet that seems to be conveniently forgotten by many on the 'official Left' who rightly shout for the rights of these people, and yet don't see the sad irony here in the bigger picture of the intended western global project. A lot of people with undoubtedly good intentions are being duped wholesale, I'm afraid, and the right don't give a fuck, nor pretend otherwise. All serpents on the same Medusa's head.

For me, the political system I could support with enthusiasm, and above all a clear conscience, does not as yet exist, but I do believe that one day it will. We will have no choice in the matter as it will be birthed out of the inevitable, in my view, collapse of the current ruling paradigm due to its insane collective greed and stupidity. Karma in action.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index