Topic View: Flat | Threaded
moss
moss
2897 posts

Re: Hate is a cul-de-sac
Apr 29, 2017, 09:46
nigelswift wrote:
What a monumental fecking neck to accuse us of
"knowing that I won't come back at you. You know, the cowards way!"....

.... when you've spent the last few years over on the Copycat Journal attacking me personally in the nastiest way imaginable for all you are worth!!

Be gone with you, you vexatious person.

All the best,
Nige

Being hateful, just some of the words you can use;

abominable, execrable, abhorrent, repugnant; invidious, loathsome. Hateful, obnoxious, odious, offensive refer to something that causes strong dislike or annoyance. Hateful implies actually causing hatred or extremely strong dislike:

It seems to me, and this is addressed to Nigel and tjj, that your hate for Sanctuary and Littlestone curdles every pore in your bodies. Why? Why can’t you express your own views without making offensive remarks. Surely the point of a debate is the argument without the personal. There were two little girls on a radio programme yesterday, and one said you should respect the person you are arguing with. She went on to say ‘I may like pizza with marshmallows on top, you on the other hand like chocolate cake, which I accept and respect’. Simplistic maybe, but just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean you have to verbally attack them.
You note that I do not include the TSC in this, I think he has a strong line of pure belief that runs through his soul, he has the need to understand.

And before you start on me, (here it comes peeps ???? I shall FLOUNCE) pushing someone’s (i.e. Sanctuary) buttons always triggers a response and it gets incredibly boring. And tjj take it from me you are never going to wind up Littlestone to respond to you, so please move on..

Moss, with not much love! X
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index