Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Edited Apr 21, 2017, 11:30
Re: Another Election
Apr 21, 2017, 11:29
sanshee wrote:
A 'coalition' as you describe would be a nightmare indeed.
The SNP will never be your friend, they do not want the UK to succeed in any way they want it to fail. Remember that. If the vote in 'England' dictates the outcome I will say to that, thank you. I mean it sincerely.
This election ain't even about politics in any 'class tribalism' sense like it ought to be, it's more urgent than that, and not nearly as pleasant.
On a lighter note, I feel too many are taken by the guttural, glottal stop in the way Sturgeon pronounces *Toareez*.
Jesus Christ she really hates them!
That's just how we speak up here, believe me, like so many others, her folks were one of many to benefit from the great council house grab in the 80s, courtesy of the hated *Toareez*.
In fact its 'everywhere' up here.

It can't be everywhere I haven't noticed. Sturgeon, tho I disagree with a lot she has to say, doesn't hate as you say, she disagrees and would like to debate but the Conservative & Unionist Party leader seems to scared to debate with Wood, Lucas, Sturgeon, Corbyn etc

Still the loss of jobs in the whisky industry must be a source of joy for the Brexiteers/Vote No. Shameful :-(
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index