drop bombs, not acid....

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
the dog
the dog
40 posts

Re: drop bombs, not acid....
Oct 24, 2008, 20:34
Oh yeah, I got a bit carried away with my own rightousness there and forgot to answer your claims on what I had said in rosponse to voting the lesser of two evils.. If you are voting for something that you believe to be the lesser of two evils, then why vote for either? I am puzzled by the statement as surely that means that you are still voting for a type of evil that is less offensive to you. Why not vote for the party or person that does not have these evil tendences? By voting for the lesser of two evils, then surly you are wussing out of the morally correct option of voting for a no evil contender( if there is such a thing) or even abstaining from that sort of choice. If you want to vote, either way, then that is fuck all to do with me, but when the choice is there, and you say that voting for a lesser of two evils is morally the right way to go, then I'm sorry but I cannot agree with that turning a blind eye to whats going on,just to feel better about it all. As I keep saying, my views could be completely wrong, and so might be yours. We have no way of realy knowing, but meanwhile I'll get my high horse, you can mount yours, and we can have handbags at dawn..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index