drop bombs, not acid....

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
the dog
the dog
40 posts

Re: drop bombs, not acid....
Oct 23, 2008, 23:22
all that is confirming what I said at the start in the village pump, It does'nt matter who you vote for, the government still gets in. Capitalism has brought the masses into the centers for making money, advocating breeding, thereby having more people to sell stuff to and get into debt and ultimately the banks have more control.. The revolution I want to see taking over the wealthy nations is self sufficiency. Get back to the fields, grow your own food, swap what you have an excess of for other things you need, barter/trade or whatever you want to call it.What sort of a life is it when we sit at a mechanical box to be entertained or communicate, which only cuts us off from real face to face contact and entertainment. We have been seduced into believing that what we are doing now is what the 21st century should be about, I believe that is wrong. We have lost family values, wisdom of our elders and a disregard for each other outside our little world. The most happiest people I've ever met were also the most finacialy poorest,but the most emotionally richest.I will not vote for ideology I don't believe or trust just to stop another ideology I don't believe or trust, thats just hypocracy in blinkers. If you believe in yourself then do what suits you, thats what I'm doing, and so far, I've stuck to my guns, not chopped and changed like some, just to go with the flow. I might be wrong, but I don't give a flying fuk, I'm a happy bunny with my decisions and I hope you are happy with yours, whatever they might be.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index