drop bombs, not acid....

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: drop bombs, not acid....
Oct 24, 2008, 11:01
PMM wrote:
I'm just as old and I remember the tories too. New Labour really aren't that different, and when the tories win the next election, (and they will, because millions of people will see them as the lesser of two evils) they're not going to do things much differently.

I suppose they might try to crack down on illegal immigrants, or build lots of new prisons, or privatise everything that isn't nailed down or perhaps try to introduce identity cards.

You know what? I was extremely wary of stepping back onto this particular merry-go-round, but here's how it is.

You guys really fucking depress me. Your argument is utterly defeatist. All you have to say is "There's no point fighting. We just have to take whatever shit is coming to us."

But more than that. You don't just passively advocate acceptance of the status quo, you belittle and condemn anyone that refuses to toe the line.

I thought this board was about more than that.

Please don't take this the wrong way as this is a genuine query. What are you doing and what do you advise that we do then?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index