drop bombs, not acid....

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
the dog
the dog
40 posts

Re: drop bombs, not acid....
Oct 24, 2008, 19:36
hey mooncat, what I've been saying is that we have all been corrupted into believing that the only way we can exist is to follow the capitalistic route, which personally, I find completely evil. The reason for this is that by complying with the ethos of capitalism, the rich get richer and the poor....etc, etc. in other words we just carry on with the only route that is on offer, comply or be dammed. That is what I find evil, and by supporting that evil we are all responsible for the exploitation of those that can't join the game. There is an alternative to this, which is the bartering system. I have been practicing this for over 40 years, and although I have not made any noticable difference to society as a whole, I have made a difference to some of the people I have done work for. I am a plumber by trade and a general builder for the most part. If someone with little money wnts me to change a tap washer, for instance, my fee is a cup of tea and a biscuit if they are available, no call out fee, no charge. This is just one example of many. I spend a reasonable amount of time each year in the pyrenees, on a goat farm where I work for food and a room, nothing else. while down there I will do odd jobs for other local small holding farmers and get paid for that work with cheese, meat and sometimes honey, that I then share with the people I stay with. This is my ethos and I try and stick to it where I can. That said, I am also a capitaist, or I would not be able to survive living in london, paying my bills etc. So the capitalistc side of me charges just under the going rate to those who can afford it. There is more than one way to live in this money hungry world we live in and I am doing my best not to turn into a complete breadhead. I could be earning a hell of a lot more than I am, but, for me, that is just the sort of exploitation that I abhor.I would love a huge revolution to break the cycle of the monetary system, but I am too insignificant to do that. I grumble and groan, but the only peace of mind I get is from following my own ethics. to quote from one of my own poems, wot I rote in 1978.. "Can't you see that life in this world's dying,Millions of people starving to death, Money hungry bankers, what a bunch of wankers, Grabbing, stealing, taking all of what we've got left"... Time has not changed these sentiments and I have only seen things get worse. If I come accross as a windbag with no substance then so fucking what. I live my life the way I want to, and hopefully along the way put a smile on some peoples faces. Peaceandlove and bollox to the evil system

Moon Cat wrote:
[quote="the dog"]you do not make much sense at all. you seem to prefer one evil over another, which still makes your views evil. the revolution is to break the banking system, bring on the revolution, smash the system of mind control.. I know yu would not like that because you have been well and truly corrupted by the system and start cacking your pants at the thought that you cant exist without it. You're just a conformist wuss, with no thought for the future of mind co
existance that we are already slowly absorbing into the everyday being of mankind..[/quote]

What. The. Fuck?!!!

I'm hoping that you're a bit pissed or something here Dog. Telling people that are essentially on your side that their views are "evil"? That they've been 'corrupted by the system'. Hell yeah! Whatever... You offer platitudes and rhetoric and fuck all else. If you want I can go and find some windmills for you to tilt at.

I tell you what, if you're the face of the revolution pal, I'll take my chances with the ballot box.[/quote]
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index