The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Sites...but no info

133 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Edited Oct 02, 2006, 11:45
Re: Is SwastikaGirl a troll? I don't think so.
Oct 02, 2006, 11:42
Only just seen this:

whatisthat wrote:
Then Littlestone, out of the blue, waded in about her nickname. Did this behaviour by your friends 'upset' you and Moth. Obviously not.

I thought SwastikaGirl's reaction was restrained under the circumstances. If I had been the target then I can assure you that World War 3 would have broken out.

Well, I thought Goff's post was fairly lighthearted in the way it was phrased (and ending with a wink) and could understand his thinking. More importantly, I feel that by the time I posted he'd apologised gracefully.

Littlestone? I don't see what's wrong. He said he finds the use of swastikas/the word swastika in a username offensive, and I feel he said it perfectly civlliy and reasonably. He also explained that people around here may be particularly sensitive as a result of recent(ish) stuff.

And like you, I think Swastikagirl has been perfectly reasonable in her replies, except for the issue I raised, which I felt I had to comment on. But I don't see why she shouldn't have been & don't see why people get so 'unreasonable' on here anyway!

I also don't understand what's got under your skin why & we're still discussing this, so I'll say no more.

love

Moth
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index