energy grid ?

122 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wotan
Wotan
606 posts

Re: Animal Magnetism?
Sep 10, 2003, 08:06
I understand that. I use both pendulum and angle rods with mixed results. The bob takes too much effort and ideal conditions to provide reliable results, but the rods work so well, its ridiculous. Last year when I was heading back North from Cornwall, I sat in the back of the car with my rods, mucking about much to my wifes amusement as she finds my whole interest in anything beyond the present and the now, quite absurd - and as we were driving up one of the main arteries the rods crossed immediately every time we crossed a river, even small rivulets which were only really visible on the map. Equally, i can easily find the drains in the back garden leading to the septic tank (ok - so thats no great feat!) and have experimented with finding other elemental items such as iron in the fields behind my home. Could it be that the connection between dowser and the item is a reaction in the personal magnetic field ? Birds use it and so do dogs, its probable that our cluttered minds are so dulled by the constant barage of more immediate information that we can no longer sense such a subtle sensation without the help of an amp or antenna - and even then, its a bit like picking up a russian deep sea weather forecast on Long Wave when youre expecting Kylie Minogue, you wouldnt pay it any attention and move swiftly on! Animals, not being hindered by the constraints and pressures of higher cognizance have a simpler life and a lot more quiet behind their eyes - besides, they still rely heavily on navigation and detection on this wavelength, whereas we are lazy and more concerned with pleasure, politics or sport - the only thing we have in common now is that a lot of people still fly south for the winter!!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index