energy grid ?

122 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shestu
Shestu
373 posts

Re: You're Imagination
Sep 09, 2003, 20:56
Shoot, I can see that I fiddley farted around too long trying to find these dowsing cards, anyway.

I have no problem with healthy skepticism as in, "inclination to doubt; questioning nature". From what I have seen of your posts, I have no reason to doubt your sincerity.

In my experience we all start out with an open mind. Then we become partial to a particular theory and begin to build our case. We sort and sift through information, accepting and rejecting that which falls in line with our own ideas. There is nothing wrong with this, the point is that they are ALL theories. Each one has had its success and failure.

I believe the problem begins when we attack another for thier ideas and demand that they 'prove it', even when we have no conclusive proof ourselves. And we only demand that they 'prove it', when it does not align with our own opinion.

I had an experience with a dowser that totally mystified me. She was obviously in an altered state of consciousness. She handed me an index card and told me to write whatever she said. She stared straight ahead at the wall and called out letters. The pendulum was resting over a 180 degree chart, with the alphabet on it. As it began to swing in all directions she called out:

LETEACHCELLANDITSCOMPONENTSABSOLUTELYACCEPTPERFECTIONHEALING(at this point I was asking myself what the frick am I doing here and what does this have to do with anything)LETLOVEANDINTENDEDPERFECTIONIMPRINTANDREPLICATEFROMNOWONANDFOREVER(slowly it dawned on me that they were forming words)

She gave me a new card stared at the wall, spaced out and began again. PROMOTEPROMPTFASTANDHARMONIOUSCLEANSINGOFALLTISSUESORGANSYSTEMANDBODIESINALLTIMESPLACESANDDIMENSIONS

I watched this woman work on several people and she never looked at the pendulum charts, yet she knew exactly what it was pointing at. The pendulum had a life of its own, swinging wildly.

This is a valid experience I had and I swear on all that is sacred to me that it is true. Does that make it a fact!? And still it does not reveal the truth of what it is.

I have played around with a pendulum and copper dowsing rods. They certainly did not behave the same way for me. Who knows and better yet, who can prove it?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index