energy grid ?

122 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Earthstepper
Earthstepper
353 posts

Re: Dowsing drains
Sep 06, 2003, 12:21
How did you find your drain then, Hob? I would never call myself a dowser at all and haven't a clue about how it works. Agree with Four Winds that there is a load of crap written to sell. My experience took place about ten years ago. I reluctantly accompanied a friend to a lecture. Most of the stuff was OTT about "thought shapes" and stuff, but when we were led out onto a vast playing field and given angle rods - I had a go. We were well spread out and slowly walked forward from the edge. I felt really daft as I stared at my rods. After a while they swung together and crossed over. I was surprised. I took a step forward and they opened - stepped back again and they crossed again. The rods appeared to move by themselves. When I looked to my right, I saw several people had stopped in a straight line. When I looked to my left ditto. Some people had registered nothing and had walked straight on. At no time did I look to see where others were stopping and fake it. We walked again from different directions and marked places where rods crossed. This later was checked against site engineer's map. Should convince an open mind beyond "reasonable doubt". I tried for other things and came to the conclusion that it works sometimes, but not everytime and so would not satisfy anyone requiring absolute scientific proof.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index