Unsung Forum »
Did anyone at the time...

70 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Did anyone at the time...
Nov 16, 2008, 21:09
Personally I found the comment that Dark Orgasm was the worst album you've ever heard somewhat irritating, your dismissal of the busking tour as a farce equally irritating and your questioning his sincerity downright barmy.

I'm hardly on the attack, believe me I'm a teddybear compared to the JC zealots you find here and I'm merely pointing out the fact that I believe most of your statements are IMHO complete and utter rubbish, in much the same way you appear to believe mine are

As for the religion thing I'm probably more with you than against you, but probably for entirely different reasons as I believe all religions to be utter piffle and not worthy of consideration at any level

As for forward thinking check out the U-know section, you may not agree with them but they can put up a better point of view than me, and without swearing

I refuse to get into an online slagging match, so unless you give me a reason to make a positive point, which so far you have not, thankyou for 10 mins or so of your time
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index