48 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: The weak forum project..
Jan 22, 2009, 13:49
Merrick wrote:

That said, of course if someone holds a political view that stems from a position that you view as repugnant, it's a fine line. But I think that, headstrong revolutionary or fluffy liberal, we're good at staying the right side of the line.

This place isn't capable of discussing everything that matters. Nor are any of us capable of doing so from a position of being fully informed on all subjects under discussion. That doesn't mean that what we *do* say doesn't have worth.

Want to see other things said here? Great. I'm all ears. Not physically, obviously.

Yeah, as you'll see from the rest of these posts in this here thread, I'm pretty much of the same opinion, and admittedly a lot of my OP was devils advocate reaction to some complaints from recent newish posters.

Sure, I too have been as guilty as anyone of ignoring debate here. In fact, to my shame, I've been ignoring politics generally, so if anything I've been waking myself up with this thread in a horribly self indulgent manner. I'll try and contribute more though, definitely.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index