The weak forum project..

48 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Re: The weak forum project..
Jan 21, 2009, 07:24
HEY STRAY...sorry i've been shouting. man, you've made me think far more about this forum and my contribution to it. you've brought to the surface the issue of us all policing this thing as well as doing the quality control.

thing is, i love this place. and with the exception of the tory fuck i decided to fucking ignore i love everyone on here.

i've noseyed around some other sites and the abuse and racism is just horrendous, it's difficult finding someone to communicate with amidst the torrent of shit that people post.

and that's just a forum about my beloved Formula One.

Julian Cope was the reason five years back that i came here (well him and his missus actually...cor, she's fucking gorgeous) and it's the only place i come to when i come on here (here being the typewriter). i'm not really saying a great deal cos it's time for me to get to work and i'm thinking building materials.

thig is i'm not saying 'that's alright stray not a problem' cos then i'd sound like a stepford wife who was about to kill you for upsetting the status quo but then backed off cos you relented. which would really suck.

but i am saying nice one mate for booting me up the arse and making me think cos i'd be a fucking ship at sea without this place.

that was all nonsensical bollocks but i hope you catch my drift... in the meantime...BOING'''' TIME FOR WORK XX
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index