112 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: It's all circles !
Aug 16, 2011, 13:06
drewbhoy wrote:
Hi Tiompan, I can't seem to think of any happening in our corner but there must hsve been I suppose. Are there any good examples? (I can understand the farmers being upset, think of the loss to the distilleries)

Distilleries might be all important , too pished come up with bonny patterns and too pished to execute them . I fondly remember one snowy January night the Culra bothy near Ben Alder being "invaded " by Glen Livet workers , complete with numerous lemonade bottles of whiskey ,there was even enough to get the usually useless fuel and fire going . Come to think of it heather is not ideal for fractals no matter how blootered .
I've seen the efdfects of of mini whirlwinds in the nearby fields on crops and and particularly on hill tops in summer , nothing happening ,then bosh a blasted area about 3m metres diameter max then back to nothing .Same thing with incredibly different temperatures , you can step into a freezing area a metre away then step out into something much warmer , dunno the term for either .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index