The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Nov 17, 2010, 04:56
Re: Elephants & tigers & hens & other Tory targets
Nov 17, 2010, 04:43
GLADMAN wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
[ It's way beyond 'class war' on that level, it's Moral War. It's very hard to give ongoing support, as is part of my job, to someone with mental health issues, for example, who has spent two years on a housing waiting list, living in a hostel, who has just secured independent living accommodation because they genuinely cannot work, to find that everything they have so desperately being trying to achieve, a fundamental right to a decent humane lifestyle, could/will be taken away because they are deemed 'fit' to work by these cunts. I have never witnessed real fear on a daily basis until the last couple of months. Real Fear.

Real fear? I've seen this every time I've walked down Shoreditch High Street for the past year... my female companions too scared to walk on their own because there are people with no reason to live whatsoever, so nothing to lose. So who is to blame for the past decade again? Naturally Labour blames the Tories rather than themselves. I've been paying my taxes... but immigration was/is out of control, so what can I do except change government in an extremely imperfect system, try again and hope that we may get it right this time. Or give up altogether? Whilst 'Mr Blair' makes millions on the US circuit saying how 'misunderstood' he was. What is the answer?

New Labour/Labour undoubtedly have a hell of a lot to answer for. I completely agree, but it is the Tories alone who responsible for now extending that fear into nursing homes, hospices, hostels etc for absolutley no reason whatsoever other than vengeful malice and an utter disregard for the vulnerable. This is a new and entirely seperate shameful issue, unfortunately, one that is in a completely separate context and utterly disgraceful.

edited for typos
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index