141 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: F/T (Fox topic)
Oct 26, 2010, 09:46
nigelswift wrote:
Nice people. Don't like being photographed eh? I wonder why?

Supporters of hunting are such bare faced liars, here's my local MP in the paper about what he was told on the doorsteps:

"the impression I got was that a very few people felt passionately and when they did, passion was evenly divided between those who felt strongly in favour of hunting and those who felt strongly against. "

Evenly divided?
99.9% of people round here don't go hunting. Why would half of them be strongly in favour of it?

PS, I've just realised it's tricky wording isn't it? "Those who are passionate are split 50-50" which enables him to avoid mentioning that those who are less passionate are still overwhelmingly anti-hunting - and on that basis he's going to vote to repeal the Hunting Act.

Don't get me going on fox hunting as I despise it to its roots. I had a run in with a toffee nosed b*stard here on the edge of Bodmin Moor who I found cutting down the sheep netting to a pals land so that the dogs could get in. He spoke to my mate like he was a bit of dirt on his boot yet in hard cash terms he was a pauper compared to Kenny. His sheer arrogance was astounding with even the two 'ladies' who were with him thinking he was a prick!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index