Topic View: Flat | Threaded
MisteryWaters
9 posts

Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet and Lammas
Jul 13, 2009, 21:19
Avebury Truth wrote:
MisteryWaters wrote:
Avebury Truth (or whoever you are)
I wanted to respond to the statement made by Chance. Of which I am allowed to voice my concern.
Is my post too intellegent for you to understand? would you like me to spell it out phoneticically?
Some people are rather dim.
Grow up Littleone
Mikki

Mikki, perhaps if you spelt 'intelligent' phonetically you might actually get it right. But, yes I do agree with you, some people are 'rather dim.'

That was done deliberately, just to show who you were and how shallow you actually are.
You have picked up on a minor detail in a spelling. Yet failed to answer my original question. I asked Pete to post on here, as I was unable to log in. Despite all the posts on this site, it has still gone unanswered. Which should have been answered with a very simple 'yes' or 'no'.
The question was not aimed at any individual, but as a whole group (there are quite a few weird men at these events. If they came within ten feet of me, they would have no balls left). If there hadn't been such a controverial post placed on here in the first place. I would not have been so concerned.

Your truly
Mikki
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index