This topic is locked

217 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
megadread
1202 posts

Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet and Lammas
Jul 12, 2009, 23:32
Pete G wrote:
"From this and this alone, PeteG and his cronies have tried to destroy the Sacred Sites Forum and the harmony of Avebury."

Utter BullShit Chance and you know it!

You posted the offending Conditions and Stipulations.
People are entitled to ask where these conditions came from.

Complete and utter bullshit i'd say.
Chance if you'd have checked your facts before posting the comment that set this whole thing off it would never have got to this.
Did someone feed you the bullshit and you blindly believed it or were you on a wind up, either way you can't deny responsibility.
All i did was ask valid questions and you know that, just the same as you would have done if some group you weren't affiliated to tried to set unnacceptable rules of entrance to your favourite site.

You know Chance, i always thought of you as one of the decent guys, if it was a case of you being fed misinformation and you took it as gospel i could accept that and hold no grudge, is that the case cos you don't seem like the kind of person to deliberatly piss people off, unless you've turned full circle that is.
Also for your information i didn't question your post out of loyalty to Pete or anyone else for that matter, were all grown people and have our own opinions and views, the "rule" was just unnacceptable to me that's why i posted every single comment i made here, i don't regard myself as anyones cronie if i come under that umbrella to you, i can look after myself thanks as can Pete, i don't need a "posse."
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index