2009 Avebury Megameet
This topic is locked

217 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Avebury Truth
17 posts

Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet and Lammas
Jul 13, 2009, 16:01
Hello again Paulus, apologies to you for not responding to your original post.

Avebury Truth wrote:
Your question is of course legitimate when posed to the correct authority.

I'll reiterate what I asked you earlier, but which you - quite notably - avoided: what makes discussion of this issue on TMA "not done", so to speak, but is permissable on every other web-forum - especially considering it relates to megalithic/druidic/Avebury issues? And why would you, very poorly, attempt to misdirect such simple issues?

PeteG wrote on the 3rd July:

"Have the National Trust done a CRB check on this man before they force members of the public with their children to be in his company?
If not why not.?"

Not a general question about CRB checks within the NT, a specific attempt to defame someones character by PeteG, who is known to have had a volatile relationship with the person he is seeking to cause discussion about.

Avebury Truth wrote:
Asking someone to post it for you on a website that cannot give you an answer invites speculation as to the motive of your actions and of those acting for you.

Please cite the evidence for your naive remark Littl....err, sorry - AveburyT! No-one asked anyone to post owt on here. What is the motivation behind you attempting to misdirect this issue? Why the implicit paranoia? Is there something hiding in the bedrock somewhere? C'mon - open your heart and speak straight!

PeteG wrote on the 3rd July:

"Someone on the Sacred Silbury forum has asked me to post this here"

I'm not quite sure who is naive?

Avebury Truth wrote:
...anything else could be considered defamation of character:

http://www.cab.org.je/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=231

The quick recourse to this link indicates you, or p'raps someone close to you, has had necessity to use it before. Why would that be? What are you trying to deflect here? Who are you exactly?*

* Others may not know, but I know full well who you are![/quote]

I wanted to be sure that PeteG's original posting was in fact defamatory. It's very easy to source information of this type on the internet simply by typing 'defamation of character' into the google search engine, I simply chose the easiest to understand link for this illustrative purpose.

* Why the preoccupation with who I am? All I've done is question the right that some people feel they have on this forum to carry out a personal vendetta against someone who is unable to defend himself in this medium.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index