Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: 2009 Avebury Megameet and Lammas
Jul 13, 2009, 14:46
Hi again Avebury -

Avebury Truth wrote:
Your question is of course legitimate when posed to the correct authority.

I'll reiterate what I asked you earlier, but which you - quite notably - avoided: what makes discussion of this issue on TMA "not done", so to speak, but is permissable on every other web-forum - especially considering it relates to megalithic/druidic/Avebury issues? And why would you, very poorly, attempt to misdirect such simple issues?

Avebury Truth wrote:
Asking someone to post it for you on a website that cannot give you an answer invites speculation as to the motive of your actions and of those acting for you.

Please cite the evidence for your naive remark Littl....err, sorry - AveburyT! No-one asked anyone to post owt on here. What is the motivation behind you attempting to misdirect this issue? Why the implicit paranoia? Is there something hiding in the bedrock somewhere? C'mon - open your heart and speak straight!

Avebury Truth wrote:
...anything else could be considered defamation of character:

http://www.cab.org.je/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=231

The quick recourse to this link indicates you, or p'raps someone close to you, has had necessity to use it before. Why would that be? What are you trying to deflect here? Who are you exactly?*

* Others may not know, but I know full well who you are!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index