The Doors of Perception

105 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Re: The Doors of Perception
Nov 17, 2005, 18:22
But only one person has called you a nutter. And surely 'the rest of us' still being discussing it with you shows we're not 'dismissing' it.

As I've said before, I think many of us accept that you're picking SOMETHING up, it's when you try to say anything about what it IS, without any evidence that peeps get frustrated.

As far as I can see, so far you've said "I've dowsed 'stuff' around sites that my be significant because the measurements between 'the stuff' are regular."

That's fine & cool, but you've said that REPEATEDLY in numerous ways in numerous threads on this site, which I for one & I think others are finding frustrating &, frankly, a bit irritating.

Also, in itself, "dowsing 'stuff' around sites that my be significant because the measurements between 'the stuff' are regular" is surely nothing new - I'm sure other dowsers have reported the same sort of thing.

It's working out and being able to prove - not guessing - what it is, and working out its significance and being able to prove it that would be interesting. Of course that's gonna be difficult - I don't think anyone's managed it so far, but to be honest you don't seem to be getting any closer to it....

love

Moth
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index