This topic is locked

219 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: How appropriate
Jun 24, 2005, 20:49
Humbug! I wrote a really long and articulate response to this, but my connection dumped me out... Karma? ;o)

What Jane said is pretty true (about me looking stupid and that) - I didn't say I didn't like your site. I don't, but that's beside the point. To reiterate what Jane said, and to repeat what my lost post said, I am willing to listen if you are willing to talk. Tell us in simple English what your beliefs are, and we can then either join you or continue trying to tell you the truth (in much the same way as you are to us, but with evidence, etc)

People believe in all kinds of nonsense - doesn't make it real, does it? There's been a spate of kids being killed or abused because their carers thought they were witches or possessed by evil spirits! Absolute rubbish, of course, but THEY believed it!

If they could produce some kind of evidence of possession, then maybe the rest of the world would let them continue, but as is well documented, there IS no such evidence. Why? Because they are misguided in their beliefs! Produce your evidence in a strightforward, no-nonsense way, and we will make our minds up. No cryptic bullshit. Just facts, please.

Cheers!
G x
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index