219 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: How appropriate
Jun 24, 2005, 19:52
2 words: Inferiority complex.

The man who says he doesn't care what people say, the same man that removed his guest book due to the majority of posters disagreeing with him. Hive mind? Nope - just a large quantity of people that think differently to one person. Why? Because that one person gives no grounding to anything he writes. The same person that invents characters that agree with him because it's the only way anyone will!

Has it not occurred to you, Mike, that it may be YOU that is wrong? The evidence points very heavily in that direction, my friend...

Calling you a cunt was a bit heavy handed. I just thought it was funny, I'm afraid! It's a funny word. But... you've gotta admit, if someone came on here with some theory that seemed a bit mad to you, you'd think they were wrong, wouldn't you? Especially if they refused to publicly state their reasoning. With no evidence or willingness to explain, you'd think they were loopy, I suspect.

Besides - if, as I suspect, you're suggesting lizards made Stonehenge - how? Have they got opposable thumbs? How do they pick them up? How did they draw the designs?

G x
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index