Lame Ass EH druid @ Silbury
This topic is locked

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: I glam dicenn them
Aug 04, 2004, 18:38
I've tried to be nice, and restrained, but you just won't play nicely will you?
I'm sorry to misjudge Terry, he attended the protest for a while, but not to protest. (?!!) You'll understand how the confusion arose.

"no im sur you get enough attention!"
That's the second time, but I'm really not going to rise to it. It just signals to me that you've run out of arguments, but are still going to support the next hill-climbing exercise, despite the evident disapproval of everyone here and the fact that it obviously does harm to the cause. Fine, a photo of your leader's backside is a wise thing I'd have thought then as it's important the public understands how detached from the rest of us you are and how much we all disapprove of climbing the hill. You can hardly expect to be embraced as part of the cause if you can't do something as simple as go along with the consensus. In the circumstances, your ambition for both sides of the spectrum to co-operate becomes a bit problematical.

Don't worry about me being deprived of attention. If I need any, I'll climb Silbury and recite parts of Beowulf - an action that would have infinitely more historical validity than what Terry did IMO. Is that OK? Everyone's "truth" is equally valid, as both you and many a burglar have said.

I'm not going to continue on this theme any more as I see Tombo and Earthsteppers thread further down, which is much better for the soul.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index