This topic is locked

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nemeton
56 posts

Re: Lame Ass EH druid @ Silbury
Aug 04, 2004, 08:06
Right. Now IM pissed.

If anyone has bothered to read my replies, I have tried to be careful and not get involved inany purile pathetic slandering matches. The ethics of hill climbing was not what I was discussing. My point was the event had been grossly misrepresented by people who had personal agendas and I thought knew better. If people could be bothered to read threads properly instead of going off on personal tangents then maybe we could get somewhere.

I notice not one person has managed asensible reply to my previous comments - only petty stabs at things they apparantly (by writings) no little

"Lammas bread my arse" If people could actually be fucked to get away from there computers, they may have realised that this bread was made with great effort using the first locally cut corn, swallowhwead springwater, and was made using sarsen stones, by hand. Ever tried making your own bread this way? No? Thought so! F*cking hard work.

So before people mock others, remeber that you will also upset others whom are trying to work with the poarticular ceremonies energies for the good of all - if this isnt good enough - well I sweared too much all ready.

Im sorry this has dissolved into tirade, but there are obviou8s personal issues here which are marring peoples judgement we all know about the feelings (which are both ways, and both are as foolish). Im NOT Terrys uppet, but these comments have been insulting to ME and my friends, whos only intention has been to celebrate the sabbats in the best way they can. Get off your conmputers and try in some time.

regards

it all a load of bollox ;-0
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index