Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: No, but really...
Sep 10, 2003, 10:32
Okay - to clarify:

a) I am a fat bastard.
b) I was being a bitch, and was “amusingly” referring to your option 3: “That we should get a hotel room so that we could be alone together, oooo...”

I was just jealous that your thread far exceed mine (by “mine”, I mean the one relating to me, not the one I started, which generally fizzle out to nothing after about 5 replies, gawd bless yer!) – I was just about to dial Norris McWhirter, when what should happen? A more popular and interesting thread should appear. Dammit…

So that’s it. I would never intentionally offend anyone here, cos I think of you all as my friends, I really do *sniff!* And friends don’t do that to each other – right, Lassie? *Bark!*

I genuinely think you are all (pretty much without exception) a very warm, welcoming bunch, and I am proud to be a part of all this (the whole site, I mean). I love you all, man! ;oP

By the way – I’m at work, so not drunk at this present time. Just babbling and full of lurve at the mo… Wait till later – I’ll get roaring and tell you what I REALLY think… ;o)

Anyway – you haven’t got time to read all these irrelevant posts of mine – you’ve got work to do! Get on with it! And let me know when you’re ready – load me up with this stone, and I’ll take the damn thing on me back! I can’t wait!

*wipes tears of mirth from eyes*

G
xxx
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index