A Very British Witchcraft

159 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mustard
1043 posts

Re: A datum of experience
Aug 29, 2013, 11:37
moss wrote:
As I said Mustard I think the points raised are unimportant and the need to keep the argument going does a great disservice to TMA. TBH if it had been any of my grandchildren they would have been sent up to bed with a flea in their ear...

The point of the thread opening on the Village Pump was not sneaking behind the bicycle shed, come off it children! but was to provide some support for Astralcat. All this presumed anger on the part of Nigel, ED and yourself? is as far as I am concerned is just hot air.

Sadly I cannot depart to a nice longbarrow in Essex to sit and watch the sun go down today but I can dream of Cornwall and those magic circles and the beautiful peace and silence..
Moss X

mmm; Forgot to say peace to everyone ;)

I'm not really interested in what was or wasn't said over at the pump, because I haven't read it. As far as this thread goes, it takes two to keep an argument going, doesn't it?

I have no idea what "presumed anger" you're referring to. On whose part? You've lost me there.

The fundamental point remains: all beliefs are welcome surely, if those beliefs are not insisted to be facts? What is so bloody contentious about that? It's the basis of civil and mutually respectful interaction.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index