Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Re: A Very British Witchcraft
Aug 28, 2013, 09:17
Mustard wrote:
tjj wrote:

Well Nigel, you could have done the grown up thing too, and just left him alone - as others with notable debating skills have done.
This by the way, this is my last word on this thread, which like so many others has become a joke.
All the best - enjoy those tomatoes.

I'm sure you'll know that I'm hardly an unthinking cheerleader for Nigel, but this really is unfair and unreasonable. Astral started the whole thing off by referencing an earlier argument from another thread and repeating a contentious point of view unnecessarily (think about this the next time you mention the solstice at Stonehenge, Nige ;p). I certainly haven't seen Nigel provoke him, but if he had, I don't see how that would have been an excuse for telling him to "fuck off".

Against my better judgement I'll respond one last time. I replied to a post to June. I was talking to her. I started nothing off and said nothing contentious. I am entitled to an opinion, or is that not allowed ? As for swearing at NS, I don't care that I finally took umbrage at him. It's as simple as that and I am making no further comments.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index