Register
Unsung Forum »
Dubious selections for Unsung albums...

76 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jasonaparkes
Jasonaparkes
876 posts

Re: Dubious selections for Unsung albums...
Feb 18, 2011, 22:37
Hmmm, good to see a review of the feted (since reissue a few years ago) 'Pacific Ocean Blue' in Spanish. Was that really required since I did an Unsung review several years ago when unavailable? My Girls Aloud review in Patagonian may very well happen; though shall I demand the new High Llamas' LP from Sean O'Hagan just so I can post a review on Unsung (which is very pre-release orientated?] sometime in March.

I'm sure there is still loads of mileage in Unsung-selections and much of that depends upon the angle. I liked the one about 'Rock Bottom' based on listening to an old tape of it. Though I guess as more gets reissued, which has been the case for the last decade, perhaps there's less space for titles which would have featured earlier in Unsung? No surprise folk were less impressed by Prml Scrm as ye olde material they had mimicked came out...

I would say that the majority of Unsung reviews are great and there are some I'm tempted to delete, but given the point in time they were written will probably keep up. I feel I should write something better than what I did on the Make Up...

'Tangled Up' by Girls Aloud though...it's a motherfucker!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index