68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Soundtracks of our lives (er) 16/11/03
Nov 16, 2003, 16:49
Good afternoon!

Past couple of weeks have consisted of:

The Sons of TC Lethbridge - A Giant: Aye! Tis very good indeedy..

Toadliquor - Hortator's Lament: Woah! what a huge sluggish nasty noise this lot made, been in a bit of a Doomy mood lately so this sounds dam good to me.

Boris - Amplifier Worship: Mmm... burnt to CD-R so has been played on me walkman must lunch break this week... a horribley morish trudge trip

Sunburned Hand of the Man - Headdress: Arrr, this be good, fits well together and keeps you grooving all the way through.

Sunburned Hand of the Man - Jaybird: Keeps getting better to my ears, very groovesome again and the title track is pure funkishness gold.

Vibracathedral Orchestra - Hex Hostess: Meditational drone stuff, still really digging it.

Television - Marquee Moon: Another that i'm still really into since my recent re-evaluation.

Loadsa Drum & Bass: Me mate filled a CD with mp3s of loads of different stuff... mostlyhour long sets which have got me up and moving in me room... particularly liked the Soundmuderer long raga set....

Earth - Sunn Amps and Smashed Guitars Live: Another download and been getting into it, not the best thing i've heard but haven't let it sink in much yet... just purchased "Earth 2" which should be arriving in the post at some point in the week :)

Sunn 0))) - 00 Void
Tangerine Dream - Phaedra: Started listening to it again, infinately mysterious ambience of the old variety, love the huge mellotron sound.

Fink that's about all!

Steve :)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index