U-Know! Forum »
VP debates

41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: VP debates
Oct 03, 2008, 15:36
I caught a bit of it. Apparently some Democrat who was unamed had told a BBC reporter that the dream scenario in the debate would be for "Biden to say nothing and Palin to do all the talking" hah.

From this side of the pond it was generally reported that Biden just edged it but Palin didn't fall on her arse as much as those with Democratic hopes might have liked. Some woman interviewed after said that Palin was like a 'girlfriend' she could 'do lunch' with and talk about normal stuff.
Gotta get rid of that BS pronto.

There was a lot of mom n apple pie about Palin in her delivery I thought. I just hope people don't buy into it too much. Yes, Biden did seem to be actually talking and Palin did seem to be looking for opportunities to insert certain scripted platitudes into the debate.
It's a shame her fundemantalism wasn't made an issue of, but I suppose the Democrats wouldn't dare attempt an attack on that front? Too risky for them.

Apparently it's thought that the Tina Fey Palin skit (SNLIVE?) has actually had an effect on public perception of the gun totin god botherer. If so, get that woman back in front of a camera now!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index