The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Abbot suger .last basterd that knew

93 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rune
288 posts

Re: Abbot suger .last basterd that knew
Nov 03, 2005, 00:11
>>>how did they know about quartz how did they know about chalk? definately nags at Me,<<<

That's an easy one, if you mean the church builders, they studied and deconstructed the circles and found the quartz. If you mean the ancient people, I'd guess they just felt the buzz of quartz. I can feel quartz and to a much lesser extent chalk before I see them, just know they're there. I claim no special out of the ordinary abilities, it's just a heightened sense I have. Other people have different abilities.

>>>perhaps You have hit on something with your ponds,,,water,,,,that is how the energy earths,,,well done,, without water it cant earth,,,well done go to the top of the class,,,of course so simple,,,insulation against earthing,<<<

Very kind of you, but how does it work and what exactly does it do?

>>>knew I liked this site,,,,ask Me more questions ,,,doubt Me more,,thats when I get the answers.<<<

No more for now, you've enough to ponder for a while, go and rest, relax and sort out your thoughts into something more coherent. You need to get grounded and focus, but that comes only after quiet reflection and rest.
Plenty time for more discussions later, now go and recharge your batteries.

Rune :-)
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index