Abbot suger .last basterd that knew

93 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rune
288 posts

Re: Abbot suger .last basterd that knew
Nov 02, 2005, 22:03
>> chalk blocks upon clay<<

Please can you tell me exactly what construction and in what order and what effect you think this has? I live on chalk upland and can have a go at seeing what blocks energy and what doesn't if you give me some working guidelines.

Have you ever investigated Dewponds' construction, they only "work" on chalk land as far as I'm aware and are layered chalk and puddled clay.

As for churches changing energies, have you ever visited Lostwithiel church in Cornwall? There's a weird carving on the font which changes the direction of the Michael or Mary line ( I forget which, it's years since I was there) as in the 'Sun and the Serpent', I dowsed it and found exactly what Hamish Miller did when he was there.

How about Lastingham Crypt in N Yorks, it's supposed to have the greatest no. of leys crossing there and be a great centre of energy.

How about the churches that have standing stones buried in the floor?

I'm sure you know perfectly well what you're on about Cropready, but please give us folks here a chance to get something we can work with instead of just these strange phrases of yours, you " sound" far more West Country to me than Yorkshire.

<i>Why,asked I, to keep rising damp out came reply</i>

Now, does that "sound" like On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at or Zomerzet or even Nigel's 'Dudlay' to anyone else but me??

Rune
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index