Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
What's the weirdest record you've heard and enjoyed?

95 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Re: What's the weirdest record you've heard and enjoyed?
Jul 06, 2013, 22:49
TBH, I'm not sure it's appeared on anything other than the 7" (Mind you, Discogs has it for a mere £8.00 + P+P Fairly cheap for a great collectable).

Sadly those early Foetus singles are harder to find than golden goose eggs, and generally cost twice as much.

I was in a similar situation to yourself many years ago and let far to many amazing singles and albums go for a song. Only got a few bits and bobs of Foetus myself, the usual stuff, Hole, Nail, Thaw, and a few 12" singles, Bedrock, F.A.T. and I few others I Can't recall off the top of my head.
I was hoping that he would do an Einsturzende Neubauten thing like the Strategies series and release a whole load of hard to find gems, but so far Sink is the only thing I'm aware of, which seems to be those early-ish to mid period Bedrock, Ramrod, Wash, Slog, Calamity Crunch EP's etc.. collected together. Still, Diabolus In Musica is still a prime piece of ass, Foetus style of course.

Have a search on a few blogs, sure someone has posted it out there (Glowing Raw blog might be a good start, not looked yet, so don't know).

Happy hunting!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index