158 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Nov 11, 2010, 12:00
Re: Ley Lines
Nov 11, 2010, 11:57
Fair enough. Sorry. I'm a bit touchy this morning and not in the best of moods as I'm increasingly despairing at the state of things. I am tired of the general response that one generally gets from ardent scientific materialists when it comes to experinces/phenomena that are oustside their framework. It's like Dawkins fundamentalism. I know certain experiences that I have had would be certainly be classified as 'paranormal' for want of a better term. They also involved other parties, previously ardently sceptical. The most interesting of them happened during my childhood in Ireland. We lived in a very old property that actually had an ancient celtic burial chamber within the grounds. A range of phenomena occured involving an apparition, movement of objects, electrical and plumbing interferences that defied all professional attempts at explaination, and other so-called 'classic' activity. Also, our domestic pets were especially sensitive in a number of instances.

That's as far as I'll go, as I'm so used to the standard stock responses that often border on the patronising/insulting really, by people who were not there. One thing I do know for sure, if they had been, they would certainly consider different perpsectives.

Again, sorry for misunderstanding you and getting arsey. There's something in the air these days!

Peace.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index