The Great Global Warming Swindle

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Mar 10, 2007, 12:25
Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle
Mar 10, 2007, 12:22
Then it's your entitlement to base your own uncertainties on that, of course it is. Personally, I don't know the 'truth' but the less crap I breathe in the better, even just for the aesthetics, and I'm sure we're all the same there.
My point is that you seemed to be ignoring the fact that Merrick and Hob at least adressed the issue of man made v natural CO2.
You did seem to be shifting the goalpost as to what your point was , and if your statement of intent had been something like 'I don't believe for sure that co2 emmisions have any impact on global warming as is discussed in this programme', that would've brought about much needed brevity, and it might have made for a more productive argument.
People did respond when you asked them to 'refute' the claims made in the show, but then you shifted your argument elsewhere with no acknowledgement of what they'd said.
EDIT: I don't think either Hob or Merrick (I go back to these two as they seem to be the most clued up on the subject) professed to be 'right' or 'wrong'.
I'm always glad to see a bit of a barny here, so I appreciate it!
x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index