The Great Global Warming Swindle

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Mar 11, 2007, 15:30
Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle
Mar 11, 2007, 11:50
Y'know, I don't know if the 4 (?) scientists in the programme are right, but you do seem rather taken by their argument which is fair enough.
No, none of us here (I imagine) is as qualified to speak as them, so I don't know why you posted with such a line of defence at hand! I'm sure 'New Scientist' or something might've been a more appropriate platfrom buth then again you might have got a thorough pasting there!.
Most of us are purely instinctive about this, and if we're wrong can there ever be any harm in cutting back on all the crapola we breathe in every fecking day of our lives? Can you really blame anyone for being so 'naive'? I'm sure bringing a cigarette end or dog shit on the sole of your shoe isn't that harmful either, but it really isn't very nice, is it?If your trusted programme maker even can't begin to contemplate that simple equation then he's a moron, and even worse, irresponsible.

What was the purose of the participants in the show refuting the common belief and why do they beleive it exists? Unless you know that, then they could all be a bunch of lying fuckwits in the pockets of christ knows who. If you're not interested in knowing that, then you might as well say Blair and Bush know what they're doing cause they're 'qualified' politicians.
x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index