Bonzo the Cat
Bonzo the Cat
138 posts

Edited Jan 10, 2008, 16:27
Re: International buzz about Obama
Jan 10, 2008, 16:20
KARL MAX wrote:
Hey moronis yankiees idioptis!
You want the phone# to my inlaws in Bhagdad?! If you, my dear Sir, had some academia under your wig you would know that refs to anything on the net doesn't cut it in the ivey halls.
And my fucking REAL NAME IS KARL MAX. I don't hide like you do. If I ever see your crapass IRL you'll be dodging poop.
B&T-bridge an tunnel.
And the 28% illiteracy rate was from HRW. You know Human Rights Watch.
Now classified as a group affiliated with terrorists by YOUR GOVERNMENT.
That you don't know how to read the media and just go scrounging the web only proves that you are absolutely fxxcking clueless of how brainwashed you are. You honestly believe the US warmachine reports how many children they are shooting?! Are you put on this earth to prove my point?

Mygawd, you are about as dumb as the norwegians were when they gave the Nobel peace price to Kissinger!

Oh, so someone in yer family got popped and *that's* your main argument to hate America and all Americans? How profound. Blimey, am I lucky it wasn't a Belgian.

I'm thinking, should I dignify this crap with an answer or react the way I should. I mean, it's so ridiculous it's probably a joke, what with the Theodore shit. Hm. Let's be naive about this...

Look Max, you've got some points and it's bad what happened to your family, but what you do here is, apart from gratuitous insulting, complete RACISM. It's a simple as that. In other words, it's types like you, getting vindictive and "this time it's personal" shit, who can be motivated to go to war on other countries because some family member died in the WTC. If you consider yourself not to be such a person, stop acting like one.

As for the preposterous academia shit: your rants don't prove it in any case. Me, I've studied till my 25, got two masters and a phd, am still in academia, and I don't consider my opinions automatically to be worth more because of that. True, academia has a high degree of intellectuals in it, and so it's often easier to get in depth discussions, but (a) that doesn't mean they're any better at solving problems, (b) doesn't guarantee their rightness at *any* point. I can't even begin to list the right-wing, racist, blind, non-critical-in-the-real-world academics I've encountered.

Anyway, this forum is no place for drunken rants full of insults like yours. Clean up your act or sod off.

Arf!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index