U-Know! Forum »
International buzz about Obama

77 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
KARL MAX
71 posts

Re: International buzz about Obama
Jan 09, 2008, 16:06
One of many reasons U.S. citizens don't vote might be the process of registration. Since you need to be able to read/write to understand the process that eliminates 28% of US population. Well, that was 28% BEFORE Gawd Tush became chairman of US Inc. Now it's probably worse.
Also, you need to have an address, a verifiable income and never been member or active in any communist organization. (after nineleven that also includes "terrorist" organizations like Students for a free Tibet!!!).

There might also be another reason. I harbour suspicions that Yanks are idiots. Greedy idiots who don't give a shit that they have been plunging the world into war after war since they set the pattern of making money offa it in 1941!
Just like I laugh at Israelis who tell me that their "peacemovement" is really a big thing. Like yeah, you had 50 years of fixing it and the only thing you did was write in the Israeli constitution that Israel is a state for jews only and that the west bank belongs to Israel while killing peasants with guns made in the US.

Do Americans REALLY understand how much everybody hates you nowadays? I haven't been to the US since I moved outta NYC in -97.
And yeah, I moved when I saw what Rudy did to New York. That guy is pure evil. C'mon, how the hell could one of Reagans buttkissing boys become mayor of "liberal" NY?! He promised them more money!

America: Thank you for rock'n'roll. Now you can go die.

PS Don't forget to return the stolen property to the natives in the same condition it was when you took it!

PPS. I'm joking. God bless America! When it comes to Israel I really don't know which God to ask to bless them....
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index