U-Know! Forum »
International buzz about Obama

77 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
KARL MAX
71 posts

Re: International buzz about Obama
Jan 11, 2008, 10:02
[/quote]It was just too easy to flush you out for who you really are. I googled swedish racist organizations and found that you are in very good company,Try haunting there blogs instead. You just may find yourself a man without a country.

[/quote]

Eh?
So now I am a racist? Your googling skills are pretty crappy, since I am the author of 2 books on Tibet, was running the first Asatru´assembly in Sweden since 1909 (Telge Fylking), have a jewish father, am married to an arabic woman, participated in the international genocide exhibition in Sweden in 04 (yes the one the right-wing Israeli ambassador tried to tear down), am a chairman of the Bon society (Tibets indegenious religion), am an indologist student, played in Erkin Koray tribute band Fezmen, works as a dj for the Re:Orient festival annually etc aso.

The problem here is that America is waging war on several countries and outing you for being too staid and comfy to do anything about it.
If the US is a democracy why are you bombing civilians in Iraq if you say you are against it?
The war is real.
People are dying because US citizens care more about the prize of gas than human lives. Go ride your motorcycle! And cling like saranwrap to that biker idiom of "freedom".

I am a citizen of Elgaland/Vargaland. The only sane alternative to the outdated notion of the nationalstate.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index